The Floodcheck Basic Auto valve is a water leak detection device which offers 24 hour protection against internal flooding by monitoring your water supply.
The WRAS Approved device is fully automated and easy to install. Available in UK and EU sizes, 15mm and 22mm, the Floodcheck Auto valve is suitable for both residential and commercial properties. Larger valves are available for larger homes or commercial premises.
Functions / Features
The standard (BASIC VALVE ONLY) Auto has these functions.
- Freeze Protection: This turns the water OFF if the temperature falls below 3°C.
- Time Out Protection: This turns the water OFF if water has been running for more than 15 minutes.
- Excess Flow Protection: This turns the water OFF if it senses that there has been a burst pipe or there is an abnormal flow of water.
- 24 Hour Non-use Protection: This will turn the water OFF if no water has been used for 24 hours.
- Reset Button: This resets the system and allows water to flow again.
These are stand alone, fully integrated independent functions, and require no external wiring or connections.
In the event of a power cut a 9v PP3 (supplied) can be used to maintain operation.
This product is the Basic Auto Valve Only. A ‘Water Control Switch’ to help control the ‘Auto Valve’ is also available.